Accommodation bookings are a ways off but we have the dates for 2016…
27 – 31 January 2016
The organising team are debriefing following this years successful event and will then be taking a well-earned rest. Don’t worry though, we’ll be back before you know it with details of accommodation prices and then it’ll all begin again. See you in a few months…
We hope that everyone has safely returned home following Conception 2015 and we would like to thank you all for coming. Whether you were down just for the day or for the whole event, each of you has contributed to a successful event. As you can imagine, the Conception team are taking a well earned rest for the next few days (at least ;)) but for those who couldn’t stay for the raffle, this year we added another £15,000 to the donation total (pushing us over £150,000 raised since we started!) This brilliant amount will be donated to the following charities:
- £4,000 – Round Table Children’s Wish
- £3,000 – Marfan Association
- £3,000 – Life Education Wessex
- £3,000 – Christchurch Life Saving Club
- £1,000 – Hoburne Naish nominated charity 2015
- £500 – Highcliffe Rotary Club
- £500 – New Milton Round Table
Once again, thank you all. We hope to post more information (including dates for next year’s event) in due course.
Quick update as the event has started.
As well as #ConceptionUK, #Conception2015 is also being used as a Twitter hashtag.
The same hashtags can also be used on Google+ as well if you so wish: #ConceptionUK and #Conception2015.
There have been changes to how WiFi works on site as detailed below:
- There is free WiFi in the club house.
- Paid WiFi plans now allow up to 3 devices
- First 15 minutes of usage outside clubhouse (i.e. in accommodation) is free
- Rates as follows:
- 1 Day: £5
- 3 Days: £8
- 4 Days: £10
- 1 Week: £15
Pathfinder Society GMs have around 140 game slots of Pathfinder scheduled at Conception. A list of those games on offer follows after the cut. Keep an eye on the sign-up boards to see what slots they are running in.