Some things, have by the nature of the changes imposed upon us, have changed this year.
To avoid unnecessary confusion, disappointment, frustration and stress, for all concerned PLEASE take the time to read the following…
1. Before ANY keys are handed over, outstanding balances need to be paid, in full, in CASH*.
Not cheques or any kind of credit/debit card. There will be NO cash machines (or other payment facilities) at NAISH during the event. There are cash machines at the local supermarkets, in Highcliffe High Street and at Hoburne Park (this is likely to run out very fast though – and incurs a charge for using it)
Please feel free to contact me, ASAP (but definitely before 25th January), if you wish to confirm an outstanding balance or simply wish to query whether payment has been received.
* If a claim for DM discounts has been made on the booking form, then these must also be presented upon arrival, failure to do so will require payment in cash equal to the discount claimed.
2. If you are travelling in separate groups (or planning to arrive on different days), then BEFORE setting out:
a. Check with the person who booked the accommodation, whether they have paid yet.
b. If not, arrange for the first person to arrive to be able to pay, as keys will not be released until payment has been made.
c. Ensure you have contact numbers for ALL others in your group.
3. If we have not received a booking form from you, we will request one be produced/completed upon arrival.
If you have sent a cheque and/or booking form, but not received confirmation or if you have any doubts whether payment/booking forms have arrived then PLEASE feel free to contact me BEFORE 25th January.
3. All cheques received up until 4 January 2016 have been handed over for banking.
Please DO NOT send any more cheques. There will not be sufficient time for them to clear before the event and will not be banked. All outstanding payments now need to be made in CASH upon arrival.
4. ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
(There is a £10 deposit which covers 2 sets of keys)
ARRIVING WEDS: Keys will be available for collection from 10am – 11pm at NAISH from MEADOW LODGE 1.
There will be a sign-posted route to follow when you arrive by car. Please do NOT park any longer than necessary in the adjacent access road. There is limited space in the Main Car-Park should you need to wait for any length of time. Once you have your keys, please park in the nearest cark park to your accommodation.
It is HIGHLY ADVISABLE to Arrive before 11pm, If you are delayed and arrive AFTER 11pm contact Site Security (07874 672053)* NAISH Reception: Tel.no 01425 273586* (this closes at 6pm and re-opens at 8.30am).
* Also use these numbers for ALL issues relating to maintenance, light, heat etc at NAISH: out of office hours, contact security.
ARRIVING THURS-SAT: Keys must be collected at HOBURNE PARK from our GAMES DESK.
DEPARTURES: NB: ALL accommodation must be vacated BEFORE 10am Monday.
Departing BEFORE 4pm Sunday. Return keys to the GAMES DESK at HOBURNE PARK.
Departing between 4pm*-11.30pm Sunday or 7am-10am Monday. Return keys to MEADOW LODGE 1 at NAISH.
* May be a slight delay due to the person responsible having to travel between sites. 😉
Thank you for taking time to read this information. Your support, understanding and flexibility will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you at the event!