…for accommodation bookings to start. As with previous years, accommodation bookings can be made from 1 August (and we do mean the start of that date as well). Good luck and we hope to see you in January.
Accommodation bookings are a ways off but we have the dates for 2016…
27 – 31 January 2016
The organising team are debriefing following this years successful event and will then be taking a well-earned rest. Don’t worry though, we’ll be back before you know it with details of accommodation prices and then it’ll all begin again. See you in a few months…
We hope that everyone has safely returned home following Conception 2015 and we would like to thank you all for coming. Whether you were down just for the day or for the whole event, each of you has contributed to a successful event. As you can imagine, the Conception team are taking a well earned rest for the next few days (at least ;)) but for those who couldn’t stay for the raffle, this year we added another £15,000 to the donation total (pushing us over £150,000 raised since we started!) This brilliant amount will be donated to the following charities:
- £4,000 – Round Table Children’s Wish
- £3,000 – Marfan Association
- £3,000 – Life Education Wessex
- £3,000 – Christchurch Life Saving Club
- £1,000 – Hoburne Naish nominated charity 2015
- £500 – Highcliffe Rotary Club
- £500 – New Milton Round Table
Once again, thank you all. We hope to post more information (including dates for next year’s event) in due course.
There have been changes to how WiFi works on site as detailed below:
- There is free WiFi in the club house.
- Paid WiFi plans now allow up to 3 devices
- First 15 minutes of usage outside clubhouse (i.e. in accommodation) is free
- Rates as follows:
- 1 Day: £5
- 3 Days: £8
- 4 Days: £10
- 1 Week: £15