LARP bookings can be made this Saturday from 7pm by emailing email@example.com. For reference the procedure for allocation of players to LARPs is copied below.
Allocation of Players to LARPs
- The potential players, having ample time to digest exactly what games they want to play, will send an email which states in order of preference, the games that they want to be considered for. Those without internet access may wish to ask friends to submit individual forms on their behalf. Anyone doing so must agree to be that personts subsequent email contact point for the writers and LARP Coordinator.
- The emails are registered in order in which they are received.
- The player who submitted the first list is assigned a place in their 1st choice game. That choice is ticked off their list and their name added to the sign up sheet for that game. Their list is then placed at the bottom of the pile.
- The NEXT list to be received then gets their 1st choice game and so on, until all the submitted lists have their 1st choice assigned to games.
- If a person’s 1st choice game has become oversubscribed then the person’s list is consulted and the next choice where spaces are available is automatically allocated to them. They are then placed to the bottom of the pile as before.
- Once each person’s form has had a game allocated from it, the process then begins again with the first list received. That person is allocated a place in their next available preferred Game (which of course may not necessarily be the choice which was next on the list if that game is already oversubscribed). This continues until all the spaces are filled in the games, the players reach their ideal amount of games etc.
- Once the process has ended the writers are given the listing of the players in their game by email. The players are included by ‘cc’ and this forms their notification of their place in that game.